Fractured in left side collar
My brother got fractured in left side collar bone on last Sunday, and doctors put him on observation for 5 days with braces belts. They will confirm about surgery after 5days. Please suggest.

Usually fracture of the collar bone are treated conservatively with good results. Kindly discuss with your doctor the need for surgery
It is tooo Communited..needs surgery
Get it operated. The fracture is comminuted. Surgery allows early rehabilitation and enhanced union chances.
Consult online.
Can be treated without a surgery. Be patient and understand the condition well and proceed.
If you wish, you can consult me online for further advice