Fracture in ankle leftleg
I need a best doctor for my problem. I hve met with accident 2 yr before and i gota fracture in left leg ankle, after a plaster and treatement my leg is still paining and the swalling occur when i walk fir 30-40 min. Plz suggest me what to do.

Dr. B.Vidyasagar (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

It's better to go for a x Ray....if everything is normal in x ray findings,consult qualified physiotherapist for pain management therapy/strengthening ..
Dr. Ambarish Akre
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Pune
You need to get a check x ray if the fracture  is healed. If it is , then you need to be on a rehabilitation programme of exercises for strengthening your muscles around the ankle and also get some ankle mobilizations