Forget things ,
Forget things ,could not concentrate on things and memory loss emotional stress. In past I only need to read topics for one type and never forget that but now I forget topics very easily . I think about past n make false assumptions.

Dr. Sarah Ahmed
Psychotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

To improve your memory,it is important to have a lot of water daily,along with a healthy diet including fruits and vegetables,you also need to have enough sleep of about 8 hours every night.Exercising regularly also helps in improving blood circulation and memory.As you mentioned about emotional stress,do feel free to talk to a counselor and share about the cause of your stress,it will help you to feel better.