I am unable to forget my ex girlfriend
It's almost 3 year since our breakup.but still I m unable to forget her.even if am.not talking to her or chatting with her.when ever I remember her I cried a lot.what to do. I want to forget her but can't.

Hi.. Dont you think that you self the perpeterator and harboring the cause of your problem in your particular  case. This is a matter of complicated or prolonged grief. Its better to remove all of hermemories like her gifts, card or any belonging of her which can remind you  about her.  Stop talking  to her at any level. Make your heart stronger saying that she is not for you. Dont  make you silly  or keep any false hope. She is not for you. Choose a good friend who can listen to you when your emotions are on high. It will help you ventilate yourself. Still it is better to consult a  good psychologist.
You need a counsellor.