Foreskin issue
I am 22 year old man and have tight foreskin and unable to pull it back when penis is erect or not. Should I go for circumcision or is there any alternative?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. A tight foreskin can cause many problems and circumcision is the recommended treatment. There are no other ways to make the skin loose. There are several benefits of circumcision. There a a lower infection rate and ejaculation is delayed more easily. Please see a surgeon and discuss your queries with them prior to surgery so that you go for it with a positive frame of mind best wishes