Fordyce Spots Foreskin

I need a dermatologist in Mumbai that can excise fordyce spots on the foreskin. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thank you.
views-icons 119 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Any qualified dermatologist with basic equipment can perform the job. You didn't mention in which area you stay in Mumbai. Please search for Dermatosurgeon in your area. Hope this will help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?