Fordyce Spots
Does any dermatologist excise fordyce spots in Mumbai? It's a very embarassing problem and I know everything about it, i've done my research and am certain about the diagnosis and want them removed. Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist to visit fir this issue in the South Mumbai area?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi Fordyce spots also resolve spontaneously.There are a lot of treatment options available  as of today. The treatment depends on the facilities available. The advance treatment option includes lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatments.

Dermatologist fordyce spots