Fordyce Spots
I have fordyce spots on lips and genitals and also alot of acne(acne vulgaris). Are they curable with ayurveda? If so please suggest me the type of medication.

Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser. Twice a day, use your hands to wash your lips and genitals with a mild soap and warm water.... Avoid certain products, such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks, because they tend to irritate skin, which can worsen acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin..... Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens....Don't pick or squeeze blemishes. Doing so can cause infection or scarring. Consult Dermatologist...

Fordyce spots job oil results Dermatologist fordyce spots Fordyce spots inside cheek