For Weight Loss
Hi, I am 28 years old, 5ft 8 inches and weigh about 82kg. My weight is on a very higher side. I want to lose weight and follow a regular east indian diet, but love chinese food like pasta, noodles etc. How can i lose weight? Pls suggest a diet where i can eat my regular food but by choosing more healthy options

You need to reduce 12 KGS that too fat loss not muscle. U can choose your eating habits in combination with your likes for Chinese BT you need to have balanced for that. Consult a dietician for proper guidance. Or write me on personal chat for counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+185
Chat with a dietician
Go for keto diet consisting full of vegetable fats, butter, ghee etc. This also protects from diabetes, stroke etc.