For urticaria what cure?

I have Urticaria from 2011 I have Cetrizen 10 Mg. When ever I stop it I get severe itching with red lines all over my body. Is there any natural cure?😖

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to examine you and need to run some tests also on you. I would suggest you consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Drink plenty of water and apply a calamine lotion to your body. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Urticaria is a hypersensitivity reaction of your body. There is no cure for this but the root cause is bad food habits and allergens. Prevention is first step stop using curds and cold items and junk foods, one sitting each of vamana, virechana and Nasya with proper medications will resolve your problem definitely.
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Urticaria can be cured with ayurvedic medicine completely with panchkarma.you can apply mustered oil over itching for now.It will subside red lines for that time.regards www.junankarayurveda.com
Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chennai
Ayurveda treatment is successful in urticaria.. but what causes the condition should be found... panchakaarma cleansing and a course of medications with proper diet is a must