Chronic Urticaria

Hello Doctor, I would be visiting your clinic soon. I am suffering from Chronic Urticaria and would like to know if there could be a permanent relief from this through Homoeopathy. Please advise.Thanks

Doctor Answers (6) on Chronic Urticaria

For chronic urticaria you can definitely find permanent solution in homeopathy,  visit a Homeopath for detailed case history. All the best.
Hello. You can have permanent relief from urticaria with the help of homoeopathy. Modalities give a lot of information about the medicine selection. So when you visit your homoeopathic physician, tell him about it. Regards
It should be first diagnosed as urticaria. Angioneurotic oedema should be ruled out
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for online treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Chronic urticaria can be treat homoeopathy, provided clear picture of an individual.otherwise disease remains, symptoms subsides,with acute short acting medicine.for eradication of the disease from its  root you must require deep acting remedies,Like Apis,Nat_mur,Hepar_sulp,Sulphur.etc.
Consult homoeopathy doctor near by u.
Urticaria is caused by the release of histamine and other mediators of inflammation (cytokines) from cells in the skin. This process can be the result of an allergic or nonallergic reaction, differing in the eliciting mechanism of histamine release.
These are temporary treatments which can settle the acute attack and offer some relief. But their repeated and unsupervised use over a long period can lead to more grave complications than even suffering from Urticaria.
The most commonly used oral treatments are antihistamines, which help oppose the effects of the histamine leaked These are temporary treatments which can settle the acute attack and offer some relief. But their repeated and unsupervised use over a long period can lead to more grave complications than even suffering from Urticaria.Hence i would suggest you to go to homeopath so that there is permanent cure. There are many good remedies in homeopathy for cure of urticaria. There are 2 ways of treatment in homeopathy one is acute where in the your acute attacks of urticaria and constitutional treatment for stopping the recurrence
Hi,
I am glad that you are searching for a solution through homeopathy. In urticaria, your immune system is reaction to something called allergen. It can be from natural environment or artificial environment. We, in homeopathy balance your immune system so that it shouldn't react in unhealthy way. So please find a skilled homeopath nearby for permanence cure.