Fish oil Dosage
I've recently got a box of 1000mg fish oil tablets. How many tablets per day can I consume, it's says 3 tablets in a day. Are they any side effects of fish oil tablets

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, if you are taking fish oil capsule for just general well being then only one is sufficient but if you have any disease and want its benefits to improve the your health then dose can be higher. But High dose has side effect too so kindly contact your family physician or dietician for the same. They can examine your case and recommend the exact dose.

Fish oil side effects