Feet paining

I'm having severe feet pain when I used to stand for 15 min or walk for 20 min feel Lyk sit on the road pls suggest me the good solution

Doctor Answers (6) on Feet paining

Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT) Jaipur | Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
Calcaneous spur  could be the reason  of that symptoms. ..go for xray...feet....
Visit my blog for read more about planter facilties ...you will find all reasons  of burning feet
.
Www.thephysiopoint.com
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
I think you are drinking water is less as your body reqired. This may be causing stiffness in your body. To understand properaly your problom consult to physio and also discuss your daily routine.
Dr. Rahul Gulve (PT) Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
If you don't have any ijjttyg up iuoihggjggughhggg
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise. Hamstring stretching Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds.
Dr. Olos Gora Vijayawada | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello!
According to your notes about foot pain. Plz see check following things-
1. Are you using a heel foot wear or flat with soft insole?
-Bcoz heel foot wear causes excess load on the foot.use flat and soft insole foot wear.
2. Do you walk or stand for a long time and do you feel more pain and difficulty in walking when you wake up from bed?
- If yes you might be suffering from Plantar fasciitis.plz consult Physio for help.
4. Do you stretch your calf and hamstrings muscles regularly?
- Bcoz tight calf and hamstrings cause fault biomechanics of the foot tht leading to pain in the foot and legs.

Wishing you a fast recovery!

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Pain in the feet at your age could be due to many reasons like tendon injury, neuropathy due to vitamin deficiency, nerve injury. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a orthopedic for further evaluation and treatment.