Feeling depressed

How should i make my morning hours from 8 am to 1pm full of quality.being a house wife only cooking is my job .i m fetting depressed and lazy .overall have just experienced miscarriage for 4 time.

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling depressed

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello dear, it is very difficult for any woman to undergo such severe stress as miscarriage, despite that your zeal to carry-on with vigour is commendable. One very important aspect of any stress is to have a healthy lifestyle. So include half an hour of morning walk and meditation in your daily regime, this will also help with your laziness and energy. Rekindle your hobbies like painting, music, stitching etc. You can give tuitions to kids or hold hobby classes for kids in the upcoming school break. Going for cookery classes for self should also be helpful. Have some friends around for support and eat healthy. Hope this helps.