Feeling depressed
Hi doctor, I am feeling very depressed sometimes. Staying in Bangalore with my husband. Husband is working in an IT co. My inlaws comes here occasionally and I also go to their house also occasionally. They are very backdated so I cant adjust them. My husband doesn't support me. He is mumma's boy. Any remedy?
187 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Soumitra Das
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Alappuzha
Its a common issue. Adjustment disorder. You need family therapist. u cn attend family clinics # @ NIMHANS.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.