Feeling alone
Hi. M feeling like m alone no one cares about me as I m married girl I have a baby who is 2 month old but my husband is not treated me well and he is not caring also... He said I am insane and I need to consult day by day m loosing hope

Hello there...., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Consult Psychiatrist for further advice...