Feel Anxiety
When I talk someone or meet someone I feel very nervous and heartbeat faster I can't talk properly.should I meet doctor or not.?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello This seems like symptom of social anxiety. However with the information that you have given me, I will not be able to make a definitive diagnosis .Please get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist to make a diagnosis. social anxiety can be effectively treated with medication behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?