Fear n nervous.

Hello I m very fear in attending the interview till now I have attended many but unable to answer the questions when I know the answer n after that I will get lot sweating in hand , foot n body. Please help how to overcome this,

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Neuropsychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Maybe you are having social anxiety disorder. Medicines and behavioral therapies will help.
Ms. Sneha Bhat
Counselling Psychologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
When you attend an interview, there could be many factors which are on your mind, affecting you. Firstly person or people who are taking your interview are strangers. Secondly they are the authority figure. Thirdly, they are judging or evaluating you every minute. Fourthly they are going to decide if you fit their requirement and finally you are not sure if your response is what they are expecting. Overall it is not very accepting environment. It could cause nervousness to anyone. However it's very much possible to be confident, composed and self-assured in this situation if you address all these factors in your mind and practice a little. Check which factor has been affecting you the most. Now that you have attended many interviews, you are aware of their expectations, which is good. Make a list of the expectations and find out the point at which you are getting nervous. Just the way you are looking for an employer, they also are looking for an employee. Remember that you both need each other and it's not just your need. When you know the answer and are not expressing, it's also employer's loss. Try telling them that you know the answer however are nervous to express, this would ease the situation, help them relax and also help you open up. If the problem continues, do visit a psychologist or psychiatrist who could help you overcome the nervousness. Remember that you are a capable person, who is just discouraged by failures.With little more effort you would show the world, who you are. Good Luck.