Fats around belly
I want to loose weight and have a flat belly as soon as possible.. i want a proper no carb diet for myself

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height weight . no carbohydrates diet will be not so good to lose tummy fat. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss per month
Dr. Harisha N L
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..

Home remedies for flat belly