Fat reduction from lower

What would be the approximate cost for surgically removing fat from lower body ie hips and thighs? What are the side effects? How much time does the procedure takes? How much time does it take for recovery?

Doctor Answers (2) on Fat reduction from lower

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, surgical removal of spot fats from lower body, is a costly procedure, which may range from 50,000/ - 1 lakh. It's generally a day care procedure done with local anesthesia, but the recovery time is minimum 4-6 weeks with proper precautions.
My suggestion as a dietician is, surgery might be a short cut method for removing  stubborn fat, but it also requires an after maintenance, with lifestyle and diet modifications. So,  when you have to follow that later on also for a permanent solution, then why not be little patient and start following that from beginning and get a permanent result. You can  consult with the dietician for specific assistance.
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, as a Dietician and nutritionist I would recommend don't go for surgery for weight loss. Because that would give you temporary effect but weight loss by diet and lifestyle modifications will stay for long. Go for gym to strengthen and tone your lower body.
You could consult me for the lifestyle modifications