Falling sick
I wanted to lose weight But I fall sick every time I try to do so. I lost 8 kgs in two months due to depression and I don't want to regain it cause my sister's wedding is next month How to look fit and not fall sick.

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, Falling sick frequently is a sign of low immunity. Go for immunity booster foods that is incorporate all different rainbow coloured fruits and vegetables in your diet. Move on with a balanced diet with enough carbs protein and good fats. Incorporate nuts. Start on with a normal brisk walk of 30 min which can be increased gradually with cardio and strengthening exercises. All d best. Tc.