Facing constipation
I've started eating healthy 10 whole eggs 4 normal size roti and 200gm chicken breast divided in two meals and drink 4 litre of water in a day . I don't understand why I'm facing constipation. May be it's fiber I guess, what would you suggest if fiber is the issue or should I opt for altogether different diet . i have heard for every 1000calories we need 14 gm fiber is that true! I'm 5'9 88.5kgs my target is 70-73kgs .

For what you are following high protein diet ? Includ 30 gms of fiber in your diet daily. Always take diet from qualified dietician for better result and custamised diet plan..and avoid further complecation

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a dietician
Hello, Yes, fiber is missing in your diet. Add salad and leafy vegetables in your diet. Take 1 TBSP of isapgol/ flybogel 30 mins before lunch and dinner.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
For detailed information contact me direct through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Excessive protein intake may Herm your kidney it's advisable to maintain proper diet as per your requirement. Why you need high protein anybody recommend it? It's highly advisable to go with Customised Diet plan as per requirement. I will give you that plan, along with Exercise plan. Thanks & regards, Souvik
Chat directly as we need detailed conversation
Hi! I can see from your Diet that you are on a High Protein Diet. And you are facing constipation. The quick remedy /solution will be have Oats powder (2 tsp) + milk (1 glass) to relieve this constipation problem of yours. Also, your high protein Diet /muscle tonning diet has to be carefully planned this time. So chat with me to know how to do so..
You need personalized Diet according to your routine and medical condition. So you can either reach out to the on Practo or Instagram Page : www.instagram.com/nutrition_care_clinic Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/nutritioncareclinic
Reach out to me on chat then only will be able to guide you
yes u can increase your fiver intake
u can contact through practo or directly for customise diet
Please connect directly to lose weight with customised diet plans...also need to assess your diet before prescribing anything. Sources of fibre can be fruits, vegetables and salads. For more connect. Thanks.