Extreme Pain on the left knee
I am experiencing extreme pain on my left knee on the right hand side and I am not able to walk. Whenever I try to walk the pain is excruciating. I don't know how it triggered. It's been almost 3 days now. I took ibuprofen today but its not helping. Feels like my knee is twisted. A sound comes whenever I sit or try to get up. Can anyone suggest a remedy or a ott medication for the pain as I can't even do my day to day chores.

Hello !!!! I can understand that the pain is killing you , but don’t worry , it will get okay. The symptoms that you tell of can be due following causes : 1. Ligament sprain or tear 2. Degenerative condition of knee 3. Bony avulsion In all of the above mentioned conditions, through examination is must.
Consultation , examination and investigating is must. Till then some Hot fomentation , anti- inflammatories and a keto-parch can do the job.
If there is swelling and the pain is bad. It's possible you could have torn a ligament inside. This will take much longer to recover. If it's a mild injury then should be better in 5 to 10 days. Get it checked by any ortho nearby.
consult
take rest
Hello Did you twist or injure your knee recently The sounds you hear are called crepitus which are usually associated with early osteoarthritis given your age . Kindly get a x ray of your knees done.
Apply some hot fomenting and try paracetamol tablets if not allergic to it with diclofenac combination for pain relief
Please provide details of your medical history