Extreme backpain
I have been facing dis problem last few months. Almost everyday I m suffering from lower back pain. Mainly in the right side of lower back muscle became like gland nd if I touch I can feel some round muscle. Can u help.

Dr. Abhishek Jain
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Delhi

HI. are u a white collar person sitting all day? Most of the back ache today is related more to our lifestyle and ergonomics rather than actual disease per se. I would be needing to examine you to further advise on this. Also loss of apetite, weight and fever like symptoms would be the cornerstone of relevant history. Till you get alright dont bend fwd, dont lift weight and visit us for a thorough workup.
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

its due to postural problems that you are having pain everyday, you are having weakness in the muscles as well as some fibrocytes formation at your right side.
for back , go to a physiothertapy clinic. get ultrasonic therapy done if any tenderness+TENS/IFT+ SWD will relax the muscles+ some exercises(stretching and strengthening)
at home.bed rest for seven days+hot water fomentation+application of pain killer gel..avoid forward bending, weight lifting, cold exposure , stair climbing.long travelling or driving, no prolonged standing/walkinng/sitting.
Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend You need to visit a good physio for your discomforts.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

Looks like fibrofaciatis  visit orthopaedic surgeon May require physio and stretching exercises
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
If you are feeling a node kind of thing at the right side of ur spine that must be a muscular spasm that can only be reduced by a technique that is known as dry needling...that will be the best possible technique that will help you this will be done with a help of a sterile needle inserted intramuscularly.. and your pain will be subsided in 4 to 5 sitting...this technique is done by very few Physio's including me ...as it is a new technique...get well soon take care...
Dr. Jyoti Narang Manchanda (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Thane
As you are having pain from last few months . So first there is need to relieve the pain with some appropriate physiotherapy equipment and then it can be followed by back strengthening exercises which includes back isometrics , gluteal isometrics and basic core muscles strengthening which can be properly explained by physiotherapist. so you can visit some physiotherapist asap.