Excess Weight

In the past 3 years, i have gained around 35 kg weight to 85 KG. Now, I want to reduce the weight. Since, I lives in PG its very difficulty to me to avoid junk food. So, I need a suitable diet plan for me.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

What is your height. It is OK if u live in pg what u choose matter. Your choice results I weight gain.have proper choice. Choose rightly.I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss in month
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

You can avoid junk by choosing correct food. Lots of healthy foods are available in a pre prepared form. Make healthy options and start walking 30 mins. You will get good results.

Hello..... You have to avoid junk food. See the difference 35 to 85... No other foods have caused this much difference in weight... Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)... Sleep for at least seven to eight hours.. You must show your commitment now. Get thyroid test done for once.