Excess Weight

In the past 3 years, i have gained around 35 kg weight to 85 KG. Now, I want to reduce the weight. Since, I lives in PG its very difficulty to me to avoid junk food. So, I need a suitable diet plan for me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Excess Weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
9 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
What is your height. It is OK if u live in pg what u choose matter. Your choice results I weight gain.have proper choice. Choose rightly.I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss in month
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
10 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You can avoid junk by choosing correct food. Lots of healthy foods are available in a pre prepared form. Make healthy options and start walking 30 mins. You will get good results.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello..... You have to avoid junk food. See the difference 35 to 85... No other foods have caused this much difference in weight... Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)... Sleep for at least seven to eight hours.. You must show your commitment now. Get thyroid test done for once.