Enquiry about amp5 inject

Halo sir, mam. I have been going to the gym for a while now for weight loss. My trainer has asked me to use amp5 injection for better results. Is it sa few to use ?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. What you need to do is you need to either stop going to such gyms or stop interacting with such people . amp5 contains adenosine monophosphate i do not understand how it will help in weight loss. also, these are drugs and it needs to be used only under the supervision of a person who has knowledge about all such things . these trainers are illiterate. i would also suggest you to google amp5 injection and go through the images, its clearly mentioned "for animal use only" that too for dogs and horses . are you one of them?? be wise and be informed that there is no alternative to diet and handwork for losing weight. do not resort to such methods and cause harm to yourself. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.