Drinking water
Hello. How much water a 24yrs female should drink? ( In terms of glass) . Kindly advice me on this. Thanks.

Hello, Water intake depends on climatic changes, activity level, body composition, food habits etc. Contact me online for the detailed diet chart. But you need to randomly drink around 2 glass of water every hour.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Hi, you should drink at least 10-12 glass/day
You can contact me directly for more details
About three ltrs. It can be in the form of pure water,soups,fluids as fruit juice,milk,buttermilk,tendercoconut water, etc.
Hello, Water plays a very important role in our body. Right from maintaining homeostasis to detoxification. It is therefore very important to keep the water intake at par. For every 25 kilos of your body weight you should drink around 1 liter of water. Calculate your water intake as per your current body weight & distribute it equally throughout the day at regular intervals.
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Avoid sugar sweetened & carbonated beverages.
Hello user As it is summer, you should drink 10-12 glass of water in a day.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Minimum 8 glass of water intake should be by everyone. Disclaimer:- tip may vary if you suffering from any other medical issue. But the urine colour is the best indicator to know that you are drinking good amount of water or not.. if your urine colour is light yellow that means you are drinking good amount of water ...if it's dark yellow that means you are drinking less water... if it's transparent that means overhydration is there ... so check your urine colour to know that you are drinking right amount of water or not. If you wanna get educated to more about the water intake than you can see my video on my YouTube channel. My YouTube channel name is Dietitian Vidhi