I had 8 weeks abortion by medicine under the supervision of gyanc. Suppose on 15th day sonography even if there is some tissues left and I was suggested to go for DnC then can I wait for 1 more week to get tissues remove naturally? Or I can take sane abortion kit? Or is DnC only option to be done imidiately? Today is 10th day and i am still bleeding roughly one pad per day.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Pregnancy and Infertility
Reasons for flagging
Hateful or abusive contentSpam or misleadingAdvertisement