Distal mayopathy
I am having distal myopathy. Need some treatment. For legs more. It is effecting hands also. I am unable to walk min of 100mt also

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend You definitely needs to go to a good physio. Please don't wait more, visit a good physio.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch Stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Hold this for the 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Dr. J B Mishra
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi its true that your problems r too much.but. which type of myopathy u have not clear but u can use healthy ionised alkaline water for drinking up to 5 -6 litre.it will help u..n further advice is possible after file investigation...
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Durg

I think you need a team of docter and physiotherapist to solve your problom in proper way. Consult to near by your md medicine docter and physiotherapist.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

Need the diagnosed condition and present medication you are on with reports if Any
Dr. Aparna Pradhan
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Pune
Are  you visiting any physical therapist, In distal myopathy my subclass are there ,which type of myopathy you have?with the disease you may have loss of fiber resulting in weakness but if you do therapeutic excersices and good protien intake, you can control over your weakness.You need to visit a physio therapist who is specialist in neuroscience I. e consultant neurophysiotherapist, you out will have to fine really very good physio therapist, never stop therapy, initially he will normalise your moment by strengthening 6 times a week , later to maintain the strength 3 times a week. Improvement occurs very slowly, so you will have to keep lot of patience. I have done one patient and he is doing good.