Discomfort in Teeth
I felt that something was stuck in my teeth. I tried to take it out but it didnot happen. When i clicked the pic i found out that its actually a skin or i am not sure. I am attaching the pic for reference and I have highligted the same. Please check and let me know if any medicine is required

Hi Go for scaling and polishing. Do salt water garglings Consult your dentist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Looks like a food particle.Use dental floss  to remove it. Also you need scaling and polishing for stains on your tooth.
Hi If it’s sudden something, then rinsing with warm saline and mouthwash can help. But if this remains for more than a week that please visit a clinic and get it diagnosed.
U can apply Hexigel ointment and start with chlorhexidine mouthwash as well.