Diet plans
Hello doctor my height is 5'11" and weight is 65 kg and i have started gym my imunity power is low my hair was thin i preffered dr its jst ok now so i want to get good hairs and increase immunity alot and gain some muscles widout fat and i want to know drink i should consume before gym and after gym..trainer suggested me creatine micronized is it good or some other creatine pure monohydrated type please suggest a diet plan

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, I agree with Dr. Harisha about the opinion he provided to you. For body building instead of supplements if you keep yourself in the natural diet that gives more permanent effect. To increase immunity have fresh fruits regularly. For good growth of hair, it mostly depends on genetic structure, but still we could help it through good news balanced diet. Include flaxseed in your regular diet for that. For more customized dietary advice you consult a dietician, or me personally.
Dr. Harisha N L
try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.