DIET PLAN STARTER

I am over weight i want to lose weight what plan should i follow plz suggest in which maximum weight can be loss.

Doctor Answers (3) on DIET PLAN STARTER

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
From a Nutritionist point of view, you are not overweight for your height. If your body has more fat or fat deposition in few areas, work out for those particular areas for losing flabs. Don't go for hard diet without any professional guidance. For your concern, you can have high protein foods like milk n it's products, eggs, fish and lean meat,Dal, sprouts, rajma, soyamilk all these. Reduce deep fried items, carbonated beverages, sweets n maida products.
Mr. Manish Arya Delhi | General Physician
Low card, high protein diet is the way to go, 60-20-20 protein, carbs and fats should be ideal way to lose fat, Add weight training as well to see maximum results
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
The plan is simple.
You need to count your calories.
Basically, you need to take in less calories than your daily requirement and then burn more calories than you take in a day.
So lets say you require 2800kcals a day, take in only 2500kcals and workout so that you burn at least 3000kcals in a day.
That way a deficit will be created which will be lost in the form of fat loss.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.