Diet plan for athlete
I am looking for a diet plan which includes milk and milk products, non- vegetarian foods such as fish, chicken and eggs, vegetables and fruits. I don't like to consume cereals. The only one I use on a daily basis is oats. I have found out that diet plans which does not include the above mentioned food groups are not sustainable for me as I won't be able to follow them in the long run. I am looking to loose weight, while maintaining muscle mass. I do intense workout 5-6 times a week and am starting to prepare for long distance runs. Any nutritionist or sports nutritionist who can design a diet based on my needs, please reply

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please connect directly for the same. Things can be customised as per your needs and body requirements. Thanks
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Helloooo you need an customized diet plan. will suggest something you have to take balanced diet so it will be help to reduce weight as well as build your muscles.
For more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in
Hello, Based on your workout pattern , energy level requirement in your specific sports , and as per your requirement on lean muscle gain or loss of extra pounds can be planned. Please keep in mind to hydrate yourself throughout the day. Avoiding gym suppliments can give you clinical benifit in long run. Based on your nature of sports like athletics, or Football or gymnastics your hydration technique will follow. For Sports diet you can directly contact here or you can Google Search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty to communicate for further information & diet chart. You will also get 24x7 follow up or doubt clearance after diet plan delivery. Thank you Dt.Souvik Chakraborty