Diet for muscle mass gain

Hello. I'm 20, becoming 21 this month. My height is 175 cm. And the issue is my weight is mere 52 kg. I'm quite thin. I eat non veg almost every alternate day. And eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day. But my weight is the same. Please suggest me a way out of this. Also I have GERD and Grade 3 piles.
views-icons 43 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Diet for muscle mass gain

Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi welcome - As you have hastric issues & piles ,so you need bland soft diet only home made simple foods. avoid too much oils, salt, hot spices,no out side or occasional foods/meals rather simple semi boil foods with more plain rice, green soft vegetables including potatoes ,gourds in boil forms. can use chanaa.curd, sweets based on chana, no stress but more sleep. You can add prootinex with water twice (1:1) rato to avoid gastruic issues.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight......