Diet for diabetic
Hi Doctor Can you suggest to me what diet to be followed for a diabetic person i am unable to loose weight as I got stuck @74 kg trying to conceive for my second child but unfortunately I am unable to due to weight my hb1ac is 6,•9 so please do suggest me what I should eat as I tried herbal Life too your suggestion will be helpful to me keep balance on my weight

It takes about 45min to consult a diabetic patient , nevertheless il give you 2 helpful tips , follow them and let me know after 2wks if there is any difference 1 . Walk 1km after each meal (breakfast/lunch/dinner) 2. Eat a plate of salad before each meal (breakfast /lunch/dinner) I’m assuming that you are on a healthy diet free from processed foods and sweets .
Please connect over a practo consultation to help you better in detail
Healthy morning Don’t try any weight loss supplements , you may try different meal plans to help you lose weight and manage your diabetes. These diabetes- friendly diets are help you determine which eating options may be best for you. Eating well and maintaining a moderate weight can be important for your health. Low carb diet are that can be effective for improving certain aspects of health in diabetes. Typically, low carb diet means limiting carbs and includes higher amounts of protein and healthy fats. 1. Exercise and movement throughout the day 2. Eat more fiber 3. Manage carb intake 4. Drink adequate water 5. Get enough good quality sleep 6. Eat healthy snacks more frequently
Don't take any supplement for to reduce weight.its not good for health.second do regular brisk walking atleast 45 min and drink 3-3.5 lit of water daily.drinkimg water after exercise help to reduce weight.and take low carbohydrate,high fibre,high protein diet.it will help you to reduce weight
Good morning pls dont use herbalife any product by your own or herbalife counselor suggestion.those products are not at all good to use.
Hi, As you are diabetic  you should be more focused towards your diet, don't need to go with market gimmicks, by controlling your portion size with some lifestyle changes along with diet rich in fiber and protein may help you to reduce your weight.