Diet for diabetes type 2
Can you please suggest a diet chart to follow for diabetic type 2 , so sugar level can be maintained . What fruits , food can be avoided

Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to plan a diabetic diet plan. Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+169
Chat with a dietician
Hello, A low glycemic index meal is ideal. Avoid fruit juices, dried fruits, watermelon, bread, doughnuts
Hello Before suggesting anything we need to know sugar levels - always plan diet from qualified dietician for diabetic people. consult personally and provide all medical history to avoid further complecation Do regular exercise for maintaing blood sugar levels Avoid stress Take your medicine time to time Contact directly through practo account for better result
Hi For diabetes you need to follow low GIycemic Index  plan but I would suggest you to meet me personally for personalized diet plan as in this medical case no tips work it's always the personalized the diet plan which is useful. _________________________ For fruits you can take Apple, Papaya, Guava, Pear, Orange - All are low GI Fruits   
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
It's not possible to provide you complete solution without knowing your present diet and medical status. You have to follow customised personalised diet and exercise plan for Maintaining diebetic level up to the mark. Contact me for the suggestions. Thanks
Please connect directly at practo chat to reverse the symtoms of Diabetes. Maintain a healthy life through simple easy steps. Thanks.
Hello Practo user Sure ,we will help you We have a diet plan for diabetic patient which include . Help to control and cure diabetes by curing the cause of diabetes and reduce the intake of medicine . Managing all the other symptoms , deficiency , disease caused due to diabetes. . Stress managment. .Many more. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Will prepare customized diabetic diet chart which consists of carbs fats and protein in proportionate form which will help you to achieve your goals in healthy manner. DIABETIC CURE NATURALLY GET OFF THE BLOOD SUGAR BY WONDER HERB.
Plz consult privately through my profile on Practo