Diet chart for weight loss
I am 29 yr old and my weight is 73.6kg and height 5.1 ft , my sugar levels are also on higher side. Please let me know the preventive measures for the same.

Dear User, As per your height your weight is quite higher side need to reduce weight like 18 to 20 kgs to shed your body. Correct your life style do 30mins activity , eat more fibre and reduce simple carbs like sugar, juices ,ice cream etc. Eat frequent meal. You may connect us to avail consult for better health.
Visit website www.diet4health.in to book your appointment
Diet4Health always with you for your healthy start avail consult and start your journey with us.
Hello practo user, A number of factors have to be considered while making a diet chart. To know more about weight loss and blood sugar control read articles on my website related to the same. www.foodwisdom.in
Consult me directly through me website www.foodwisdom.in
Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
According to your height your ideal weight should be 53 kgs.you need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and walking two times daily.
For proper diet Consultation Consult me direct through practo
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.
Hi as you will start reducing your weight through proper diet, sugar levels will automatically come under control. Whether or not you can be weaned off the medications depends on your disease history and duration. But diabetes can be beautifully managed with balanced diet
Consult a qualified nutritionist with recent reports and medications.
No fancy and faulty diets as it can worsen your parameters. Some dietician might focus on weight only making your sugar levels go haywire.