Diet and nutrition
Hello wanted to know how many walnuts and almonds I should eat per day to control sugar level and cholesterol level. Any can you suggest any food to control both levels.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for details
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello dear practo user, It's most important to control your diabetes throughout your life. Do you must have to be more conscious for your diet and medicine. Before I suggest you anything I need more details vanijy you like your fasting and P/P  blood sugar. The medicine you are taking currently your current food habits and all such.
so kindly contact me directly by booking your appointment so I can help you more.
The best Diabetic diet will help you to control your diet. And how much nuts you can take it can be calculated according to your current glucose level. thanks to ask . have a nice time .