diabetes-icon

Diabetic type 2

My husband is type 2 diabetic, is there a way out where he can absolutely be free from diabetes! I am concerned about his future. Because people have warned me that its a deadly disease!
views-icons 51 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
Diabetologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

It's not deadly and easily controllable. Their is no cure for it but we can easily control it. The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.