Developing hip fat
I am developing hip fat can anyone tell me how to reduce it by proper diet without work out. And I am walking 5km a day.

Only walking 5 km will not reduce problem diet and exercise both play important role may be ur diet need to review write me for diet counseling on personal chat with your height weight details.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a dietician
Hi, I will need to know more parameters to help you out. Your height weight etc. Ping me with the details on personal chat.