Depression stress anxiety
I am suffering from depression stress and anxiety. I am crying a lot these days and I am unable to overcome. I am a loner all these while and I had also contemplated of commiting suicide. I really dont feel living at all. Nobody has any empathy towards my feelings not even my parents. I don't know as to whom I can turn to. Every body just seem to care for themselves and they don't care about me. They just say about my problem as every thing will be alright. If they had put they foot in my shoes they would have been knowing the problem which I was going through. I don't know how many people in this world are suffering like me but I can bet that there would be few and far in between. This millennium was not at all lucky for me. First it was relating to my education, then my job and marriage and I don't know how many people would have suffered like me. There could be one or two problems but for me my life itself had been a problem and it is not because of me but because of others I am so.

Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  All that you are saying is nothing. Everything is fine. You just need some counselling. Consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.