Depression
I’m 25, female, this whole year I can sense a huge difference in my mental health and behavior.. i feel like i just lost myself.. I’ve been so gloomy. I feel like crying all the time, and i get angry for small things, i feel like to stay alone in the dark room whole day, i feel so hopeless and helpless. I feel so alone even when i have my family with me.. i cry a lot! I sleep late at night and cry for no reason.. i had a disturbance in my life in 2014 which is sorted but still i cry for that.. that thing has dragged me to this depression.. I don’t what to do.. i gave myself some time so that i could recover but even after almost 5yrs I still cry for that.. Do I need to get help or is there still a solution to heal myself? Am I dealing with depression?

Take help it’s clearly indicative of depression and it’s treatable I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
We would also like to recommend you to follow these tips for the next 21 days. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries, you can contact us or book an appointment through Practo. Happy to help.
From what you've told, it does seem like you may be depressed. In my opinion you definitely should seek professional help from a psychiatrist.
Yes you should definitely seek help instead of suffering. I am an online counselor and can help you by various techniques and counseling. Do get in touch with me. Visit my Facebook page Preeti Kashikar and the website mentioned on it. Happy to help !
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Thank for analyzing your suitation and interested in addressing it as it's affecting your day-to-day normal life, relationships and your behavior. Take the next logical step by openly discussing your problems and ventilate your emotions and feelings with professionals like us. Such discussions will help to assess your symptoms in detail to identify the root cause behind all these troubles and explore suitable solutions to overcome. Feel free to reach me online for further evaluation and recommendation. Be positive. You will be alright soon.
Dear Friend.. After listening your problems  I can understand how painful years you been going through.. This surly would be some turning point would be in 2014 which gave bad memories to your life.. We are here to help you with all your worries.. "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic" will help you to come out from this problem with permanent solution. We Treat through Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effects.with few counsellings session and we do some diet corrections also. Assure results would be seen in 21days. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provided through courier services.. Distance doesn't matter to Us. Regards Dr Poonam
Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello madam, what ever you are writing hear seems to be problematic,but don't fall to any conclusion. Before the problem gets worse please meet a consultant. And the question regarding diagnosis ,knowing it will make the condition worse than soothing it.
meet a psychiatrist or psychologist
keep Ur self occupied, try not to stay alone, share Ur feelings with family members, don't self medicate ( avoid pain killers ). try to do exersice minimally, avoid sleeping in day time.
Consult a psychiatrist
Hii, Yes dear you are having clinical depression. I need a bit of more history. Then we can solve it with CBT +/- medications. Regards Dr.Varinder
Hi Mam Thanks for seeking help here. You r having a clinical depression. You need to fight back it. After a few clarifications, we will have a proper management plan. I will prefer to do some assessment also if you are ok with that for prevention in future. I would like to tell you mam it's high time this black dog signs will not leave you so easily so please take some professional help.
Start Yoga and exercise. start discussion with. helpful friend.
immediate consultation in Practo . I will happy to help you .