I am 22 years old and I am thinking very much and thinking very negatively which is resulting in my studies please advice me I don't know is this depression or not but I am frustrated with this and can't able to concentrate on my studies and feel angry what should I do please advice.....thanks
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
hello there. you need counselling by a psychiatrist. dnt worry too much about it. it will all be alright. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.