From 2-3 days I am feeling very depressed.i feel very irritated and angry and I don't like noise what should I do

Mr. Amit Sharma
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
At your age, Feeling irritated and noise sensitivity can be a temporary state induced by anxiety and stress. Since you are feeling this only from few days, so doing some physical activity which exerts you and having a proper and adequate sleep will be helpful. Also jot down what kind of sounds are making you feel uncomfortable. If possible change your room or place for few days. Talking and spending time with your positive friends or elders will be useful in attaining you calmness and comfort.