Depression,stress angry
My girlfriend seems to be very depressed angry and she shouts and screams on small things But she is now changed she behaves like a kid make faces like kid ..she is a patient of migrain..iam tensed about her ..she says that she is possessed by some black magic ..

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
From your description here points towards behaviors of irritability, poor frustration tolerance, child-like behaviors, and possibly fearfulness. In addition she is has been diagnosed as migraine. The above mentioned behaviors are suggestive of an ongoing mental health ailment.. I would strongly suggest that you should accompany your friend to a nearby psychiatrist, who will do a comprehensive assessment and help her deal with these problems. It is very heartening to see your concern about your girlfriend, and your support will help her get out of these problems. Please consult a psychiatrist nearby for further assessment and treatment. Hope this helps you..