Depression and anxiety
I m suffering from depression and anxiety since when I was 14 n doing medication since last 6 or 7 years right now I m taking naxito 20 at night and rivotril .5 bd and I feel , I m also suffering from adult adhd, I m very depressed wat should I do and still how I ll have to take this medications

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there U can not afford to diagnose ur self at this point and it is all the more not going to make things easy for u. U shud get a second opinion and consult someone in KGMC ( govt medical college) for a genuine one. U can either consult Dr Anil Nischal or Dr Manu Agarwal there... Hope this helps u..