Depression

Fear anxiety shy over thinking is the key words causing my depression. I can't come out from this situation since last 6 yrs. Please help me out doctor and suggest the best one.

Doctor Answers (6) on Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Good morning,  for every behaviour  there should be a reasonn or situation because of which it manifests.
For you to come out this issues due to that behaviour  ,   do consult a Psychologist and try to share your experiences  and events of your past. They will be able to guide to handle to issues and dace the world with great confidence.
Dr. Tarun Verma Delhi | General Physician
You have identified few features which are characteristic of your condition (depression). This is a nice initiative to understand your problem yourself. This recognition is however about your negative core areas which you believe are obstacles to your healthy functioning. The spiral of psychological pain and distress has made you helpless in face of everyday challenges and tasks. Fear, anxiety, shyness are some of the traits which are commonly found in depressed individuals. They make you non-assertive. Overthinking keeps you depressed. You need the help of a professional psychologist who can help you work on your depression and personality in order to overcome this distressed mental state. All the best.
Consult a mental health professional.
Overthinking needs to be overcome. This should be the focus of therapy.
Dr. Snigdha Mishra Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
Hello,

Have you been diagnosed with Depression? It's a very common problem. Negative evaluation, anxiety and over thinking are common in Depression. It is advisable that you go to a Psychiatrist and a Psychotherapist. A combination of pharmacology and counselling, will help you not only managing your condition effectively but also reducing the symptoms of depression.

If there is no good help available near you. You can get in touch with my office and they will direct you to doctors near you.

Dr. Priyanka Srivastava Noida | Clinical Psychologist
These issues must be having some roots. Need to consult a Psychologist for counseling sessions. Depression can be overcomed even without medication.

Dr. Ajay Nihalani Ghaziabad | Neuropsychiatrist
Agree with Dr Jagtiani...
Dr. Amit Jagtiani Agra | Psychiatrist
Depression is a common ailment. Anxiety and fear commonly accompanies depression. You need to consult a psychiatrist to chalk out a management plan for your illness. Medications and psychotherapy are the possible options. Any psychiatrist can help you with that.