I remain normal throughout the year nd study fr the exams BT in exams I get panic badly,I jst keep on thinking about the exam I have attempted,any question left or any thing which I didn't knew and as a result I am not able to study for next exam .I dnt even feel like opening the book:( what to do? Again my exams are coming near and I am frightened if this will be repeated again
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Such sort of thinking and anxiety is quite common in situations like exam. However when they are increased to a degree that they interfere with study or exam performance they do require specific attention. Some methods that can reduce tour stress levels at such times can be-
1. Regular sleeping and eating times, sleep adequately most importantly
2. Study for 45- 50 min at a stretch and take a containing 10 -15 min break
3. Talk to your family and friends, do not isolate yourself in such stressful times
4. Read and revise after some time
6. Do some exercise and walk to keep your stress levels low
7. Avoid use of alcohol/ smoking/ excess tea or coffee
8. Remember exams are only stepping blocks in educational system and not the entire education itself
9. Meditation/ relaxation exercises can be learnt by you for stress reduction
10. Be confident and remember that you have studied all year long and relax yourself
Hope this helps you, best of luck for your exams. I'm case you still have difficulty please meet a counselor or psychologist near you for further guidance..
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.