Depression anger frustration
I am always angry and that to a Level where I forget everything and harm someone.. I am always frustrated irritated angry and unhappy

Anger outbursts are usually an indication of a deeper, underlying problem. Consult a Psychiatrist for detailed assessment and further management. It is likely that with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve.
Mental health issues r due to disturbance in the neurochemicals in d brain. So u need not blame urself or nyone els for it. However dese r treatable conditions. Seek help at d earliest for better outcome. If time is a constraint den consult a psychiatrist online.