Frustration and anger issues
I  am facing some frustration and anger issues in small small conversation with my family and my boyfriend i want to hurt my self and start grit my teeth danta pisana i start scratching myself. I am so frustrated and i feel i will kill my self i don't know but i am so frustrated i  cant even understand myself what is going on in my mind.

Take a break: If you start to feel angry, take a step back and give yourself a chance to cool off. You might find it helpful to go for a walk, listen to music, or engage in a relaxing activity. Practice relaxation techniques: Techniques such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and visualization can help calm the nervous system and reduce feelings of anger. Use positive self-talk: Instead of focusing on negative thoughts that fuel your anger, try reframing them in a more positive light. For example, instead of thinking "This is unfair," try telling yourself "I can handle this challenge and find a solution." Seek support: Talking to a trusted friend or a mental health professional can provide a supportive outlet for your anger and help you find healthy ways to cope with it. Engage in physical activity: Physical activity can help release tension and reduce feelings of anger. It's important to remember that it takes time and effort to learn how to manage anger effectively, and it may take some trial and error to find what works best for you. It's also important to be patient and kind to yourself as you work to develop healthy coping strategies.
consult Psychiatrist/ Psychologist
Condition is a consequence of depression thats reduces tolerance of mind with frustrating thoughts . Gain behind is just understand me that i am suffering a lot